- To maintain a network of collaborative teaching hospitals.
- To develop and maintain a standardized approach to benchmarking.
- To develop a model which links benchmarks, inputs, process and eventually outcomes.
- To establish validated benchmarks for Allied Health business.
Membership Criteria (validated annually in March)
- Tertiary, teaching hospitals.
- Use of Health Activity Hierarchy (formerly Allied Health Classification System).
- Accurate recording, storage and electronic transfer of Allied Health activity data.
- Compliance with annual data audit.
- Agreement for each site to participate in one project annually.
- Alfred Health (Victoria)
- Austin Health (Victoria)*
- Barwon Health – Geelong (Victoria)
- Capital and Coast DHB (New Zealand)
- Flinders Medical Centre South Australia)
- Gold Coast University Hospital (Queensland)
- Lyell McEwin Hospital (South Australia)
- Melbourne Health (Victoria)
- Monash Health (Victoria)
- Nepean Hospital (New South Wales)
- Princess Alexandra Hospital (Queensland)
- Royal Adelaide Hospital (South Australia)
- Royal Hobart Hospital (Tasmania)
- St Vincent’s Hospital (Victoria)
- Western Health (Victoria)
- Annual – based on data collected for a 12 month period – 1 July to 30 June.
- Bi-monthly videoconference.
- Minimum one annual face to face site visit, and technical and planning workshop.
- Subcommittees will be convened as necessary
- Rotates between current members on a bi-annual basis.
- Annual membership fee is waived for the site represented by the Chair.
- Annual cost of membership covers meeting expenses, project costs and additional reporting requirements. This cost is reviewed annually in March.
* denotes non-membership to HRT-Allied Health Benchmarking Group (AHBG)